DAILY SHUTTLE SERVICE – NEWCASTLE
TO SYDNEY & RETURN
DAILY SHUTTLE SERVICE
Premium Bus Services provides a daily shuttle service between Newcastle and Sydney & Return, on the following basis:
- This is a shared service, on a fixed timetable, operating from a specific point of departure and return.
- 6am Daily: Departs from Newcastle, travelling to Sydney Airport (both terminals), via Circular Quay. Cost is $39 per person one way.
- 3pm Daily: Departs from Sydney International Airport Terminal, travelling to Newcastle, via Sydney Domestic Airport Terminal. Cost is $49 per person one way.
- Departs From, and Returns To, McDonald Jones Stadium in Newcastle, each day of operation.
Please note the following:
- This service operates on Mondays to Fridays only.
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required.
- Bookings must be made in advance, with 7 days notice required.
- For convenience, customers can book and pay online.
Recently Voted Newcastle’s Most Reliable Transport Provider!
- We service both Newcastle and Sydney Airports, to and from Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Port Stephens.
- We provide the most reliable and safest transport service to all our customers, at an affordable price.
- We transport you in well maintained, modern air conditioned vehicles.
- We have cleaning and hygiene routines which are performed before and after every journey.
- We provide a meet-and-greet service on all airport pickups.
- As we monitor flight status in advance, there are no additional charges for flight delays.
- There are no additional charges for a luggage trailer, which we use as required for larger groups.
- We are a Transport NSW accredited Bus Operator (No. 37029).
- All of our drivers hold a Transport NSW Driver Authority.